Monday, September 13, 2010

"Walk of shame?" Hah. Walk of PRIDE.

What gross old people and Cosmopolian magazine have made complicated, happy slutty Davis Square sex can render simple again. There's something to be said for "we're all kinky poly geeky sex-positive feminists here" social circles. I'm with my people. Fucking them.

When a guy has TWO copies of "The Ethical Slut" next to his bed, well... I guess he likes to read them both and let other people read them too.

Sex is good. People are good. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. In Sex at Dawn, the authors observe "Societies in which women have lots of autonomy and authority tend to be decidedly male-friendly, relaxed, tolerant, and plenty sexy."

    Well, I have to agree. Welcome to Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dan: I haven't read it myself, but I've heard that "Sex at Dawn" is just more Ev-Psych babble, stuff which sounds good but is internally inconsistent and often contradicted by real-world evidence even when it is consistent. The only difference is that it reaches more-or-less the opposite conclusions of what most of the other ev-psych screeds do.

    ReplyDelete